Who we are
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara opened in 1994 with an MBBS Degree programme. The 700-bed Manipal Teaching Hospital (MTH), Pokhara was inaugurated in 1998. The college and hospital have been set up with the modern facilities for medical education and health care.
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara is affiliated to Kathmandu University. The College is the result of collaboration between the Manipal Group and the Government of Nepal
An invigorating setting drawing inspiration from the lofty Himalayas
- Modern campus with all conveniences
- State of the art teaching aids and well equipped labs
- Disciplined and highly motivated students excelling in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Cross cultural exposure through students from different countries
- Faculty with a high degree of professionalism, commitment and an ability to innovate and motivate
- A curriculum that is programmed for holistic development with emphasis on positive attitudes
Innovative teaching and learning methods to generate interest and raise levels of self confidence
- Well developed systems of continuous academic evaluation and guidance
Competent and responsive administration